Community Planning & Economic Development

Phone: (612) 673-5095
Contact Us


** Please note: all land use applications require a preliminary meeting with CPED staff. **

Public Hearing Applications

Heritage Preservation Applications

  • Heritage Preservation Commission Website – Please visit the HPC website for heritage preservation application forms and information (e.g. Application Procedures, Certificate of No Change, Certificate of Appropriateness, Historic Variance, Appeal of the HPC decision, meeting schedule, etc.)

Administrative Review Applications


Last updated Jan 2, 2020



Contact us

Email updates

Find a service

About this site

For employees

For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311.
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000.
TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.

Para asistencia 612-673-2700, Yog xav tau kev pab, hu 612-637-2800, Hadii aad Caawimaad u baahantahay 612-673-3500. 

CPED  ©1997-2020 City of Minneapolis, MN


311 call center

311 TTY relay service

City of Minneapolis Facebook City of Minneapolis Twitter City of Minneapolis YouTube ChaNNEL Minneapolis 311 Watch Minneapolis City Council TV City of Minneapolis LinkedIn

Minneapolis, City of Lakes logo